As expected by many, an increase of COVID-19 cases is observed all over the globe and Bangladesh is no exception. As the overall situation in the country worsened rapidly, the government is forced to announce a new lockdown to control the condition in Corona.
In this second wave of Corona, COVID’19 disease has become stronger than before. The number of people infected by Corona and dying this year is not less than last year. So there is no alternate for self-care.
Let’s take a look at what to do in the second stream of Corona and life in the lockdown:
Why Bangladeshi Netizens Should Stay Home
- By staying home, you are not exposed to others who may be coronavirus carriers outside of the home.
- The fewer people you’re around, the less likely you are to be infected by coronavirus.
- You are actually protecting your family members by staying home and out of the public during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Social distancing can make it harder for the virus to spread. This will help us all to be safe.
How You Can Be Safe During the Second Wave of Coronavirus
- Use home delivery from HungryNaki for essential foods.
- If you need to go out in public places, maintain social distancing from others and cover your mouth and nose with an appropriate mask.
- If it is possible, work from home.
- Avoid using any kind of public transportation, taxis, or ridesharing as much as probable.
- Wash your hands properly when you are outside.
- Don’t touch your face and mouth with your hand. Otherwise, you will be affected easily.
Why Trusting HungryNaki in This Lockdown
As online food delivery services can be your best friend in this lockdown, you can trust HungryNaki for safer and reliable contactless home delivery.
- HungryNaki food packaging is being done with maximum care with hygiene and sanitation.
- Cleaning the entire facilities at 2-hour intervals
- Most employees work from home. HungryNaki is carrying out operations in shifts with 50% HR capacity.
- Disinfection-booth at the entrance of the office/hub for measuring employees’ temperatures and maintaining consistent social distance by 6 feet.
- Employees who are coming to the office, or riders who are taking deliveries – their health condition is checked first and only then they are allowed to make deliveries. disinfection-booth at the entrance of the facilities;
- All employees involved in delivery are using the best safety equipment to ensure proper safety.
- Every package is instructed to be delivered to the customer’s doorstep so that a germ-free delivery is confirmed
- HungryNaki riders are also trained and monitored to maintain proper protective equipment while on the roads and completing deliveries
- You can pay online which is a quite safer method in this pandemic situation. HungryNaki is also encouraging touchless delivery and touchless transaction among the customers for their protection.
Therefore when your and your family’s safety is the prior issue, HungryNaki online food delivery service can be your best companion in terms of affordable price and safety measurement. And we’re trying our best to ensure the most dependable online service to our customers in this pandemic situation.
Stay home, let us deliver.