As HungryNaki is in your smartphone, there’s no need to go outside to eat in this risky Coronavirus situation. Hungrynaki is one of the most modern and famous food delivery services in Bangladesh. In this coronavirus situation, you can easily order food in HungryNaki from your favorite restaurant in Dhaka, Narayanganj, Chattogram, Sylhet, Khulna, and countrywide. The delicious food will find you through the fastest food delivery service in the town.
But how you can pay on HungryNaki? If you want to know, then let’s follow this guide-
- Login to HungryNaki app with your mobile number.
- After placing the order your desired, go to the cart section (you can find it at the rightmost icon)
- At the end of the cart page, you’ll find the ‘Payment Method’ section
- You can select cash on delivery, mobile payment, or online payment to pay on HungryNaki
- If you want to pay after receiving the food, select cash on delivery
- If you select Mobile Payment, you can able to pay with your bKash or Nagad account by entering your account credential
- You can also pay the bill with your HN credits
So what are you waiting for? Order your favorite food online in HungryNaki app and easily pay with your most suited payment method.